Free IT Course - ReDI School of Digital Integration
ReDI School for Digital Integration Denmark
ReDI School is a non-profit tech school for women with migrant- and refugee background, offering a free program, including IT and tech courses on several levels.
Our focus is to create digital empowerment by supporting women in getting access to digital skills and a social & professional network in Denmark. We also work for more diversity and inclusion in the Danish labor market - and especially within the IT field. We believe that newcomers are a great opportunity for society and we are here to give them a helping hand to make use of their potential.
Introduction of Data Analytics Course
You will learn:
- Python programming skills
- Python packages and libraries
- Exploratory data analysis
- Data manipulation
- Data visualization
- Statistical modelling
- Soft Skills like self-leadership, how to conduct a project and more
- Land a project with a real-life customer
This course is right for you if you...
- you are C1 level in English
- you are a proficient computer user
- you are able to proficiently browse the web
- you have interest in learning advanced digital skills
- you commit to attend the classes
- you have basic understanding in either Python, R, SQL or Ruby - or commitment to complete two entry courses, please see the above
You will learn:
- Theory of HTML and CSS
- Classes in person: Thursdays: 5:30-8:30PM
- Workshops: Tuesdays 5:30-8:30 PM in March
- Company Visits: Different days in April
- Spring Semester: March-June
- Fall Semester: September-December
- Teaching language: English
Tilbuddet er til dig, som...
- Is a woman with a migrant and Refugee background and want to take part in a free program including IT and tech courses on several levels.
- Are C1 level in English
- You are digital literate
- You have interest in programming
- You have interest in front-end development
- You commit to attend the classes